Your Favorite Episodes of 2015
By Russ Roberts
I want to share with you the results of the survey of your favorite episodes of 2015. I want to thank all of you around the world (and you live in 65 different countries) who responded, particularly your general comments and feedback. Those comments were very helpful in thinking about ways to make EconTalk better. And I very much enjoyed hearing how EconTalk has been useful or educational for you. It’s very gratifying and I thank you for listening and for sharing.
Here are your favorites episodes from 2015:
- 1. Matt Ridley on Climate Change, which got about 20%, just short of 20% of the vote, so 1 in 5 of you put that in your top 5.
- 2. Philip Tetlock on Superforecasting
- 3. Wences Casares on Bitcoin and Xapo
- 4. David Skarbek on Prison Gangs and the Social Order of the Underworld
- 5. Michael Munger on EconTalk’s 500th Episode
- 6. Michael Munger on Choosing in Groups
- 7. Michael O’Hare on Art Museums
- 8. Brian Nosek on the Reproducibility Project
- 9. Nicholas Vincent on the Magna Carta
- 10. Canice Prendergast on How Prices Can Improve a Food Fight (and Help the Poor)